IT firms in Georgia are positioned to perform and grow quickly. Georgia’s skilled workforce and broadband infrastructure ensure superior staffing and reliable communications for businesses in IT-related fields. Financial incentives help entrepreneurs launch groundbreaking ideas. Access to qualified people and a robust fiber-optic network enables IT companies to expand.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN GEORGIA IS BOOMING
- 17,000 technology companies
- $113.1 billion economic impact on Georgia
- 5th-largest IT employment cluster in U.S. (200,000 high-tech professionals)
Learn more about Georgia’s technology leaders.
Georgia’s tech firms will rely on:
- A talent pool from nationally ranked programs at the Georgia Institute of Technology and Georgia State University.
- Connectivity through 500,000 fiber-optic lines, including the country’s two largest fiber-optic trunk routes.
- Resources such as the Center of Innovation for Information Technology that help Georgia companies develop and commercialize new products and technologies.
Explore Georgia’s available buildings, sites and business and demographic data.